Monday 14 March 2016

Make Up Of The Day

IMG_3689

Hello Everybodyyyyy
Hope everyone is having a happy Sunday :D I am having a lazy one thats why just came here to my favt blogging place.And so I went to a desi wedding recently so I thought why not to share my look with my lovely awesome followers :D
Products Details :
Foundation :TV PAINT STICK  KRYOLAN ( FS45)
Concealer: Rimmel Wake Me Up (Ivory)
Powder: Almay Wake up hydrating makeup
Eye Shadows: Sleek Makeup (strom 578)
Mascara: Maybelline Sensation and great lash blackest black
Highlighting: BBPlus Illumination Gerard Cosmetics
Blusher: New Look Baked blusher (Golden)
Contour: NYX highlight and contour palette
Lipstick : Bobbi Brown (Golden)
Liner: Maybelline Lasting Drama (Black )
The Brushes I have used to achieve this look are from Makeup Addiction.


Let me know how do you find this look in the comment box?
Byyyeeeeee Love and Huggyyyzz because they are free :D <3 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment