Saturday 9 May 2015

Bling Bling Friday Night Look







Hello Beautiful Ladies 

I am here again with another Friday night look. It's a very cool tone look which anyone can wear in the night it will look perfect with your little black dress it doesn't take long to make this eye and the whole face makeup look its go to look.It's very easy following are the products I have used to achieve this look:





Foundation: Rimmel Stay Matte ( Ivory )
Concealer: Rimmel Wake me up ( Light )
Loose Powder: Lancome Photogenic Skin-Illuminating Sheer Powder
Palette: Revolution Palette Iconic 3 
Eye Shadow: Body shop silver in 45 number
Gel Eyeliner: Mua Makeup Academy Liquid  Black ( shade 5 ), Avon Blue Waves on water line
Lipstick: NO7 Posey with Toni and Teena lip liner in shade wow pink
Blusher: Mua Makeup Academy in Candyfloss
Highlighter: Mua Makeup Academy Shimmer highlighter 

And the brushes I have used are my Favorite Kabuki Brushes.You can have a look on my previous blog. 



                                           







No comments:

Post a Comment