Thursday 14 May 2015

Smokey Eyes with Jaclyn Hill Favorites

















Hello Beautiful Ladies 

I am here again with another look I used Jaclyn Hill favourites platter which was a limited edition she collaborated with Morphe brushes company.So I ordered online all the way from California as I am in London. So I created this smokey eye look for a night time.

They are so creamy and pigmented.The colours are flawless.
I use my kabuki brushes to achieve this look.

Products I use:

Rimmel Stay matte foundation ( Ivory )
Revolution ( fair ) concealer 
Jaclyn Hill favourites platter
Maybelline waterproof mascara 
Matte brown lipstick
Mua makeup academy highlighter in fair 



A very easy and warm tune smokey look.








I want to say you to Morphe Brushes as the packaging was so nice as well and the platter itself was so nicely packed.





No comments:

Post a Comment