Sunday 3 May 2015

RIMMEL London STAY MATTE ( Liquid Mousse Foundation )



FullSizeRender (1)

A mega big Hello to beautiful ladies out there,
As this is my first ever blog I just decided to talk about my recent foundation which I bought a couple of weeks before from a drug store (Super drug).
Which i found very good its in Ivory 100 shade.it's a very light weight foundation to put on as I have very oil and dry skin and the same time it's just a go to foundation for work and for natural look if u r going out just for shopping or anything for some time you can put on a less amount and you are good to go for a couple of hours.
its a less time-consuming and easy to blend foundation with a flat kabuki brush.which gives u  a very natural look and nice coverage.its a shine control foundation so you can put on a high lighter and it gives your skin a very nice glow and nice finish.
A definite must-have go to foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment