Tuesday 23 February 2016

Go To Office MakeUp Look

 
 
Hellloooooo My Lovelies,
Welcome Back to my blog. So I was in rush the other day and I did my makeup as fast as I can do and it turn out so nice so I wasted 10 more mints in taking selfies :P got late.
So I the point is you can go late office 5 10 mint :P ;) LOL
 
IMG_0990
 
Product Used:
MUA flawless Palette
Urban Decay Setting Spray
Loreal True Mtach foundation – Golden Beige
NYX Highlight & Contour Palette
Mascara Maybelline – Blackest Black
NYX – Contour & Highlight Palette
New Look Lipstick – Deep Pink
Concealer – Maybelline Insta Eye Eraser
Sepora shiny -Color Lipgloss – Clear
MUA – Liquid Liner
Eye Brows – Rimmel Brown Pencil
Highlighter – Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette
 
P.s Hijab is my dress code for office :)
What do you think of this look let me know in the comment box? <3
Love and huggggyyyxx because they are free :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment