Tuesday 16 February 2016

My Favt YouTube Star




tumblr_ni364mx0uu1sv9gf3o1_500



Well Hello Awesome People,

Hope everyone is fine shine and happy. I am so nervous about this post I am going to tell my YouTube star who is everyone’s idol JACLYN HILL. She is so gorgeous and such a inspirational women.She a Professional makeup artist, beauty and fashion blogger, and YouTube phenomenon who publishes videos to her channel Jaclynhill1.She posted her first YouTube video on December 20, 2011.She has earned over 2.8 million YouTube subscribers and more than 2.4 million Instagram followers.She married drummer JON HILL in 2009. She has a sister named Rachel as well as a niece and a nephew.

4

She collaborated with Becca Cosmetics and created a highlighter named Champagne Pop.Initially it was a Limited edition then on the bases of customers and fans demand boasting 70,000  and 4.6 rating on Sephora Website the beauty retailer sold 25,000 of the coveted compacts in its first 20 minutes,This highlighter is now permanent.  

7f8a6d10-9bb5-0133-6df1-0e87cd6e10c7

She is a high profile YouTube star.And such a down to earth person.I can keep on talking about this beauty for hours and hours lets just wrap up :) <3

So Jaclyn Hill is my super star :) <3

jaclyn-hill-lips


Who is your YouTube star? Let me know in the comments box :)
Byeeee Love and Huggyyyy <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment