Tuesday 16 February 2016

Review: Victoria’s Secret Body Butter



IMG_1270





Hello Everyone,
Welcome back to my blog. hope everyone is fine shine and doing awesome :) So I bought this body butter last year from Victoria’s secret (London). As the weather here in London is very dry and my skin need a a lot of moisturiser. so I needed up buying these body butters.


IMG_1267



AQUA KISS:
This body butter smells so nice and feels so light on skin.Specially on dry areas when you massage your skin feels hydrated and soft. Its a deep softening butter.It smells like rain-kissed freesia & daisy. I really like the packaging as well and you got good amount of body butter in this tub.















IMG_1269 (1) 


PASSION STRUCK:
OMG! This one is my favt. This one smell like fuji apple & vanilla orchid. This deep softening body butter Restorative formula is enriched with deeply conditioning shea and jojoba butters,plus antioxidant vitamin E.skin feels so soft,smooth and touchable.











Let me know in the comment box who have tired this product and what do you guys think of this product :)

Hope you guys like this review.

Byyyyyeeeee Love and Huggyss because they are freee <3 :) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment