Thursday 4 February 2016

Review: Yardley English Lavender Brilliantine (Hair Pomade)


Hello Beautiful World,

Just quickly wanted to a review on this product which I have been loving for months and using this on daily purpose.It smells like pomelo, orange, mandarin, tangerine and lemon.Its a traditional hair pomade that holds, helps shape and adds shine to hair. It can also be used to soften patches of very dry skin.
As my skin is dry so I use it on my face at night and when I get up in the morning my face is so soft and moisturise. I some times use this product under my make up as well sometimes and I my glows.Its so creamy and feels so great on skin and hair as well.I got mine from a local store.

Let me know how do you find this product.

Byeeee
Love and Huggyxzzz



3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points!
    best pomade for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to use it on my face too but it's a hair product so im scared

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more worries about this cream it's also used for total body especially face,gives an amazing result for winnter seson (glowing skin).

      Delete