Monday 15 February 2016

Review: Granier Micellar Cleansing Water

IMG_1236







Hello Awesome Followers

Welcome back to my blog. Hope everyone is fine shine enjoying there weekend.I am enjoying as well obviously blogging is my happy place where I can share anything Its like a diary where I can write what ever I want.So I have been loving this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which I bought from super drug (London) last year its a mini version.And very handy for travelling and you can put in your make up bag. I have almost used 3 to 4 bottles. the bottle is so cute. Plus this water is so good for sensitive skin as I have very sensitive skin and all other grainer products don’t suit me I break out instantly and with this I was amaze that I didn’t broke out and in one swipe my make up was removed.Its hypo allergenic as well and soothes my skin.


IMG_1235

 
I can keep on talking about this product because its worth trying and very in expensive/affordable which I really is a good thing.

 Let meee know in comment box if anyone has tried this product or will give it a try :)
Byeeeee love and huuuggyzz :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment