Saturday 23 January 2016

Glossy Lipys #LIKE#FOLLOW#SHARE















Hello Awesome Fellows,



Welcome back to my blog.I came up with this natural makeup look which I wanted to share it everybody.the products I used to achieve this look are as follows


Foundation: Loreal True match ( golden Beige )
Concealer: Collection long lasting (cool medium 2)
Powder: Rimmel Stay Mate (translucent
Contour: Collection Contour Kit Highlight & Sculpt
Eye shadow: MUA makeup academy  
Blusher: MUA makeup academy Candyfloss 
Lipstick: New Look lipstick (deep pink)
Lip Gloss: Sepohara clear gloss
Lip liner: New Look pure colour (73)
Eye liner: MUA makeup academy liquid liner (black)
Inner Corner Of Eyes: Collection Eye Shadow (Vanilla Sky 1)
Highlighter: Collection Contour Kit Highlight & Sculpt 


This is the final look.And thankyou for checking my blog :) :)
I hope you like it. 
Byeeeeeee lovee and hugggyyyxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment