Sunday 24 January 2016

Strawberry Lip with Smokey eye













Hello Awesome people,

Welcome back to my channel again.Hope everybody is well fine shine.So I give my sister a make up over few weeks ago and I thought why not to share because sharing is caring lets just get straight into the products and details,

Foundation: Loreal True Match (golden beige)
Concealer: Insta Anti-Age the easer eye (Nude)
Contour: Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit (Ultra fair c01)
Eye shadow palette: MUA (undressed)
Powder: Rimmel Stay matte(Transparent)
Blusher: Make up Revolution London(Hot)
Highlighter: Collection Contour Kit Highlighter & Sculpt 
For glowing : Gerard Cosmetics BB+ Plus Illumination facial creme 
Lipstick: New Look pure colour( 66 Strawberry )
Eyeliner: Maybelline (black)
Mascara: Maybelline sensation 
Eyebrows: Rimmel Eyebrow pencil (004 black brown)


Brushes I have used to achieved this look are makeup addiction cosmetics brushes they are my favourite got to brushes review coming soon for that as well 
stay tuned for every new product review :)

don't forget to get like,share and follow 

This is the final look 
Byeeeeeeeeee 
love and huggyxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment