Thursday 21 January 2016

Review:Olay Anti-Wrinkle










Hello Awesome people,


Welcome back to my blog.So one of my friend recommended this because I have few wrinkle and fine line on my forehead and under my eyes.Its been few months I am using this day cream.And I can say This is my favorite moisturizer. It is easy to apply, and It sinks into my skin quickly and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It works great on my dry skin, and I think it makes it look younger. I especially like the fact that it has a built in SPF 15 which means for everyday use I don't need a separate sunscreen. It feels light and soft on my skin.





It smells lovely and really hydrates my sensitive skin. I no longer wake up with pillow creases and tired looking eyes. I find myself touching my cheeks as my skin feels so good.This cream has really transformed my skin. It is firmer and my lines around my eyes barely noticeable. I have even received a few compliments about my skin. It feels like an indulgence beautiful and gives me confidence to not have to have make up on the busy working days.

You can get this cream from any drug store.It cost me 5 pounds(GBP) on deal. 


Thanks for checking out my blog.

Byeeeeeeeee 
love and huggyxxx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment