Tuesday 19 January 2016

Makeup Revolution: Radiance Light Palette Review







Well,

 Hello Ladies,

Its been a while I haven't posted any thing.2015 was a tough year for me I can say it was very unpredictable everything just got messed up so yeah!! 
well life goes on and we have to move on as a flow so I am here again with another review which was on my list from a very long time and I just recently bought the Revolution Radiance Palette.

And seriously the highlighters in the palette are buff. just one swap and you can say highlighter on fleek.

They are in three colours as you can see in the picture one is more of a golden tone second is more of a pink tone and last one is golden white under tone.

The most affordable and highly pigmented highlighter I have ever used. 





Thanks for checking out my blog :) 
byeeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment