Sunday 31 January 2016

New Look Fashion lippy

 Hello Beautiful people,

So i posted a picture yesterday on my instagram. They are my mega favorite lippy from New Look Fashion.A clothing brand come up with this cool idea of giving us such a amazing range and affordable makeup line.I am totally in  love with these lipsticks.They are so creamy and buttery.The pigmentation is soo good quality they stays on for long time.they don't dry they keep your lips moisturize.


And lastly they are only 4 pounds.And you can only get them in New Look store.

From left its deep pink which is a nude sort of pink,Second bright pink which is really bright,Third nude wich is purely nude fourth its candy pink lastly strawberry which is my most favorite.

Let me know if someone have tried there lipsticks.

Byeeeee Love and huggyxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment