Wednesday 20 January 2016

Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara review







Hello lovely Ladies,                                                              
                                                                           


Welcome back to my blog.So i just finished my mascara few days ago and i was having a panic attacks that my mascara has finished I know there are so much in the market for a mascara why I was having panic attacks the reasons was that I was really busy and didn't have time to go out so I just have a look on one the websites and OMG!the life changing moments i heard the reviews when this mascara when it came out but was not satisfy but when i use this great lash mascara i was like really impressed and the wand of the mascara i find it was a bit small but the blackish black mascara won my heart and it was so good and stayed all day long 
I totally love this product!!


Highly recommended :)

and its a drug store mascara you can easily get it and its not expensive even.


Thanks for checking out ;) 
love and huggyyyyxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment