Wednesday 27 January 2016

Highlighter On Fleek












Hello My Lovelies,

Welcome back to my blog. Hope everyone is well so I posted this look on instagram yesterday and I thought why not to share all the details so I have break down the details for everybody.
following are the details below 

Foundation: Estee lauder Double wear  (Dawn)
Concealer: Maybelline Insta Anti-Age the easer eye (Nude)Contour: NYX highlighter & Contour Kit Eye shadow palette: MUA (Flawless)Powder: Rimmel Stay matte(Transparent)Blusher: Make up Revolution London(Hot)Highlighter:New Look Baked Highlighter (golden)For glowing : Gerard Cosmetics BB+ Plus Illumination facial creme Lipstick: New Look (candy pink)Eyeliner: Maybelline (black)Mascara: Maybelline sensation Eyebrows: Rimmel Eyebrow pencil (004 black brown)




Brushes I have used to achieved this look are makeup addiction cosmetics brushes they are my favourite got to brushes review coming soon for that as well 
stay tuned for every new product review :)
don't forget to get like,share and follow 




No comments:

Post a Comment