Monday 25 January 2016

Nude Lippy


Hello Awesome people,


 

Welcome back to my blog.hope everyone is well and fine shine.I recently posted this look on my instagram and I thought I’d break down the makeup details further in a blog post.

Its a simple classy liner look with nude lippy  as i was just experimenting how to looks so came up with this look.its a natural u can say everyday wear look.

The products i use to achieve this look are as follows

Foundation: Loreal Paris True Match foundation (golden beige)

Contour: NYX highlight and contour palette  

Blusher: Sleek blush (antique)

Mascara: Maybelline great lash mascara (black) 

For lower lash:Collection No Clumps Definition Mascara ( ultra black )

Eyes:MUA undresses palette 

Waterline: Rimmel kohl (nude) 


Lipstick: New Look (Mink)

Eye-liner: MUA liquid liner black

Powder for setting: Rimmel London Stay Matte in shade Transparent ( 001 )

Setting spray: Urban Decay (Cooling and hydrating)  



Thanks for checking my blog 
Love and huggyxxx
Byeeee  

No comments:

Post a Comment